The Pixel Crush

-------------------------------------------|Digital Animation & Game Criticism|-------------------------------------------

Monday 9 November 2009

Let The Carnival Begin...

So Bradford looms ever closer. I'm gutted we're missing the majority of the gaming talks and presentations on the tuesday due to the 10 hour drive but as Georg said: "we're going to an animation festival"...right...no games then. BUT STILL! Coraline 3D plus making of, Up, Fantastic Mr Fox(?), workshops, a tiny amount of gaming stuff, a wealth of events I have yet to discover! I know it'll be sic.

Here is some experimental cut out me Charlie and Alice did following Derek's lecture. I have to say I only really contributed to the first half though the shark and skull were mine :) and they did a marvelous job after I left:



My one criticism being the lack of motion blur ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let The Discussion Begin: