The Pixel Crush

-------------------------------------------|Digital Animation & Game Criticism|-------------------------------------------

Friday 4 June 2010

A. A. Milne Goes Gangster: Pt. I

So now everything but animal firm is out of the way I can concentrate on  weaving a dense and dark criminal underworld for my domesticated and disturbing cast of creatures.

This is Piglet, whom I have already intoduced, and now exists in full colour. I wanted to create a really dark suit for him whilst avoiding a men in black look. Also wanted the create a fleshy look to the skin that was remaniscent of Jenny Savilles paintings and also not unlike the concept art style Rockstar Games uses.



Here's my attempt. Im quite pleased with the finished result, hopefully I will be able to create a scene with all this characters in one environment, unifying their various, scales and proportions in a comparable way.
Please click to enlarge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let The Discussion Begin: