The Pixel Crush

-------------------------------------------|Digital Animation & Game Criticism|-------------------------------------------

Tuesday 8 June 2010

A. A. Milne Goes Gansgter: Pt. III

I'm actually really pleased with what I ended up getting done for the animal firm project, this was only the case sometime last night when I started fleshing out my character back stories and all this stuff  just seemed to pre exist in my imagination without me having to really think about it. Suddenly it wasn't just another hard boiled gangster, but a deep and flawed character whose personality had been shaped by the blows life had dealt it. This doesnt mean I got finished all I wanted to, I had to re-use some drawings in others etc and wish I'd more time to do a more unique "wow"image or more environments. But it's been so full on this last few days I've totally burnt out on colouring shit in, shame I was always catching up with this project because of "what" monopolising available time. Anyway, I seriously encourage reading of the bio's.

Meet the Firm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let The Discussion Begin: